DRY SEASON HIGH SEASON IS HERE!!!
SECURE A BED BOOK ONLINE NOW!!!
- We opened up our new bar! We are proud to announce the official opening of the Batji Bar. Located in our sister hostel Youthshack Backpackers, Batji Bar is just 2 minutes walk from Chillis and is a great place to chillout.
- Dry season is almost over! :( Which means things are going to start getting quiet as of November
- Chillis Backpackers goes to China for the tourism convention
- BOOK MINIMUM THREE DAYS TOURING DURING DECEMBER TO MARCH AND GET ONE FREE NIGHT ACCOMMODATION *Conditions Apply*
- Click here to book/enquire.
- 1 DAY LITCHFIELD AND JUMPING CROCODILES
Crocodiles and waterfalls! See massive saltwater crocodiles leap and feed on an Adelaide River cruise then explore Litchfield National Park. Cascading waterfalls, rainforests and swimming holes.
- 2 DAY KAKADU NOV - MAR
The ultimate outdoor adventure destination, Kakadu National Park is Australia’s largest National Park. World Heritage Listed for it’s natural and cultural values, take in rugged escarpments, lush wetlands, plunging gorges, waterfalls.
- 3 DAY KAKADU / LITCHFIELD NOV - MAR
Trek through the Top End of Australia on this 3 day adventure! Visit all the main attractions of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks and take in rugged escarpments, lush wetlands, plunging gorges, waterfalls, wildlife.
- 3 DAY ULURU SAFARI
See the red centre icons without the price tag! Hike the ‘Valley of the Winds’ at Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), watch the colours of ‘The Rock’ change at sunset and sunrise, learn about Aboriginal Culture, explore Kings Canyon and swag under the stars.
- 8 Day Darwin To Alice Springs Tour
The Northern Territory is Australia’s real outback and home to the natural wonders of Kakadu and Uluru National Parks. This all inclusive tour will take you from the tropics of the Top End to the deserts of the Red Centre.
8 Day Darwin to Alice Springs Tour Notes
Overview | Itinerary | Trip Notes | Book/Enquire
Onboard this tour we provide most meals as stated. Lunch consists of a picnic lunch complete with fresh salads, various meats, bread and cool drinks. Dinner is made up of a BBQ meal served with veggies, salads and drink. Snack and cleaning drinking water are readily available throughout the tour as well.
All transport, tour guide, food and drinks, pick up from accommodation
Hat, towel, bathers, comfortable walking shoes, clothing, toiletries, insect repellent, water bottle and sleeping bag (Hire available $20).
WHAT ABOUT MY FITNESS?
A moderate degree of fitness and agility level is required.
VEHICLES and TRANSPORT
Air Conditioned 4WD and Minibus
DO I NEED TO RECONFIRM MY TOUR?
All passengers must confirm their tour 24 hours prior to departure.