DRY SEASON HIGH SEASON IS HERE!!!
SECURE A BED BOOK ONLINE NOW!!!
- We opened up our new bar! We are proud to announce the official opening of the Batji Bar. Located in our sister hostel Youthshack Backpackers, Batji Bar is just 2 minutes walk from Chillis and is a great place to chillout.
- Dry season is almost over! :( Which means things are going to start getting quiet as of November
- Chillis Backpackers goes to China for the tourism convention
- BOOK MINIMUM THREE DAYS TOURING DURING DECEMBER TO MARCH AND GET ONE FREE NIGHT ACCOMMODATION *Conditions Apply*
- Click here to book/enquire.
- 1 DAY LITCHFIELD AND JUMPING CROCODILES
Crocodiles and waterfalls! See massive saltwater crocodiles leap and feed on an Adelaide River cruise then explore Litchfield National Park. Cascading waterfalls, rainforests and swimming holes.
- 2 DAY KAKADU NOV - MAR
The ultimate outdoor adventure destination, Kakadu National Park is Australia’s largest National Park. World Heritage Listed for it’s natural and cultural values, take in rugged escarpments, lush wetlands, plunging gorges, waterfalls.
- 3 DAY KAKADU / LITCHFIELD NOV - MAR
Trek through the Top End of Australia on this 3 day adventure! Visit all the main attractions of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks and take in rugged escarpments, lush wetlands, plunging gorges, waterfalls, wildlife.
- 3 DAY ULURU SAFARI
See the red centre icons without the price tag! Hike the ‘Valley of the Winds’ at Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), watch the colours of ‘The Rock’ change at sunset and sunrise, learn about Aboriginal Culture, explore Kings Canyon and swag under the stars.
- 8 Day Darwin To Alice Springs Tour
The Northern Territory is Australia’s real outback and home to the natural wonders of Kakadu and Uluru National Parks. This all inclusive tour will take you from the tropics of the Top End to the deserts of the Red Centre.
3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Tour
Overview | Itinerary | Trip Notes | Book/Enquire
Duration: 3 Day
Departs: Darwin Tue, Fri, Sun
Introduction: One of Darwin's premier 3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Tour, this is a great way to get the best out of the Top End of Australia. Visit amazing locations such as Ubir / Nourlangie Rock Artsites, Yurmikmik Waterfalls (Jim Jim and Twin Falls June - Nov), Wangi falls, Florence Falls and Buely Rockholes as well as the Magnetic Termite Mounds
Group Size: max 9 - 16
Extras: $25 Park Entry Fee
Difficulty: Medium - Some level of fitness is required
We Provide: Breakfasts, lunch and dinner for the duration of the tour. Camping gear, tour guide, park entry fee and transportation are provided.
You Bring: Hat, Towel, Bathers, change of clothes, sleeping bag (hire available $20), comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle, camera
Notes: Luggage limit is 10kg. Passengers are allowed to bring alcohol as long as there is no glass.