DRY SEASON HIGH SEASON IS HERE!!!
SECURE A BED BOOK ONLINE NOW!!!
- We opened up our new bar! We are proud to announce the official opening of the Batji Bar. Located in our sister hostel Youthshack Backpackers, Batji Bar is just 2 minutes walk from Chillis and is a great place to chillout.
- Dry season is almost over! :( Which means things are going to start getting quiet as of November
- Chillis Backpackers goes to China for the tourism convention
- BOOK MINIMUM THREE DAYS TOURING DURING DECEMBER TO MARCH AND GET ONE FREE NIGHT ACCOMMODATION *Conditions Apply*
- Click here to book/enquire.
- 1 DAY LITCHFIELD AND JUMPING CROCODILES
Crocodiles and waterfalls! See massive saltwater crocodiles leap and feed on an Adelaide River cruise then explore Litchfield National Park. Cascading waterfalls, rainforests and swimming holes.
- 2 DAY KAKADU NOV - MAR
The ultimate outdoor adventure destination, Kakadu National Park is Australia’s largest National Park. World Heritage Listed for it’s natural and cultural values, take in rugged escarpments, lush wetlands, plunging gorges, waterfalls.
- 3 DAY KAKADU / LITCHFIELD NOV - MAR
Trek through the Top End of Australia on this 3 day adventure! Visit all the main attractions of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks and take in rugged escarpments, lush wetlands, plunging gorges, waterfalls, wildlife.
- 3 DAY ULURU SAFARI
See the red centre icons without the price tag! Hike the ‘Valley of the Winds’ at Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), watch the colours of ‘The Rock’ change at sunset and sunrise, learn about Aboriginal Culture, explore Kings Canyon and swag under the stars.
- 8 Day Darwin To Alice Springs Tour
The Northern Territory is Australia’s real outback and home to the natural wonders of Kakadu and Uluru National Parks. This all inclusive tour will take you from the tropics of the Top End to the deserts of the Red Centre.
3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Tour Itinerary
Overview | Itinerary | Trip Notes | Book/Enquire
Day 1 - Litchfield
- Pick up 6.30am to start our Litchfield and Kakadu tour
- Wangi Falls
- Florence Falls for a cool swim
- Tolmer Falls
- Giant Termite mounds
- Camp Mary River Roadhouse
Day 2 - Kakadu
- Early to rise for a big day
- Explore the Yurmikmik region for a full day of walking and Swimming
- Cascading Falls of Boulder Creek
- Motor Car Falls
- Kurrundie Falls (when accessible)
- Gunlom Falls (when accessible)
- Camp Mary River Roadhouse - Aussie BBQ with a taste plate of croc, Buffalo and kangaroo.
- Jim Jim and Twin Falls from June - Nov ($12.50 cruise fee)
Day 3 - Kakadu/Litchfield
- Visit the Warradjan Cultural centre
- Nourlangie Rock (Rock Art and Views)
- Swim and lunch at Gubara and visit the garden of Eden.
- Back in Darwin 6-7pm
- End of Litchfield and Kakadu tour
- All Wet season tours are subject to changes without notice.